|Normal Lead time 1-2 Business Days + Shipping|
Special COVID-19 Notice Regarding Shipping Delays
As we have begun to experience some severe ETA delays, we wanted to take the time to formally apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you.
- Demand is unusually high in the U.S. and inventories are rapidly dwindling.
- We strongly suggest you call us to check stock before placing your order.
- AT&S does not stock this material so we must check with the warehouse(s) to see if there is sufficient inventory
- Due to COVID reasons response times are slower than usual, so there may be some delays. Your patience is appreciated.
- If you place an order and are informed that the material is backordered and you ask for a refund please be aware that there is a 5% fee deducted from your refund.
The delays are being caused by the below mentioned issues:
- · Import/Export Delays worldwide as a result of Covid-19 production slowdown
- · Empty container shortages due to high exporting demands in origin countries
- · Container ships missing their sailing schedules due to over booking
- · Overwhelmed container ports causing vessels to anchor offshore and wait to offload
- · Congested ports delaying truckers from picking up and delivering containers
A final thought - unfortunately, it looks like the situation is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Some shipping lines are now refusing to take any bookings to California. We hope this will help the ports here clear the backlog creating a better situation in the long run, but it will be a huge issue for the short term, making for a challenging few months ahead of us.
Again, we sincerely apologize if this is affecting you in any way. We are doing everything we can to closely monitor the situation and make any changes that can help speed shipments up.
Chief Executive Officer