Returns & Exchanges
Here at Artistic Tile and Stone, we promise to try to bring you the best quality products in a timely and efficient manner. However, if for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item(s) to obtain a refund or replacement, according to the following guidelines:
Special Orders cannot be returned, unless damaged in transit to you.
Products damaged in transit to you:
You must notify the carrier of damages immediately. If the carton has external damages, we strongly suggest you take photos of the damaged carton and you should note the damaged condition on the delivery receipt. This does not always mean there is damage to the contents, however, it will simplify a claim if damage is discovered upon opening the carton. The carrier will direct how the claim will be handled. You must also notify our office within 48 hours of the receipt of damaged merchandise. We will make arrangements with you to replace damaged pieces. For our records we may require that you email photographs of the damaged merchandise. Pending availability, we will ship your replacement merchandise within 1-2 business days after a claim with corresponding shipper is filed. All replacement merchandise will ship via ground service.
If your shipment contains or we sent you the wrong product:
Please call us so we may arrange for a return for the incorrect item and replace it at no cost to you. The item must include its original packaging. Please allow approximately 5 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived at the warehouse.
Ordered the wrong size or color?
If you request a replacement, we will ship it after we receive and process your returned product. If you need a replacement right away, we suggest you request a credit (rather than a replacement). Then, place a new order. The new order will be shipped as soon as we have the product available and a credit will be applied approximately 7 days after we receive the product(s) you are returning in their original condition within 30 days. Damaged items will not be refunded if they are in non-re sellable condition.
Item(s) may be returned for refund or replacement subject to the following restrictions:
- If returning damaged merchandise, you must follow all UPS or Freight Carrier return instructions or any claims will not be honored. Please be advised that carriers have time limits on when to file a claim.
- Shade Variations are inherent in all tile and stone. We will not accept returns for shade variations. We strongly suggest you obtain a sample from the current lot before making your purchase, however even samples only represent a small percentage of the range, and variations can still be present.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 30% on all items.
- All non product related fees (shipping, transaction, payment processing, and insurance) are not refundable.
- No refunds or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days of invoice date.
- All product returns must be accompanied with a written statement explaining your dissatisfaction or reason for return.
- Returns of items purchased under a free shipping sale, are subject to the deduction of the original shipping cost from the final refund once it has been calculated accordingly.
- In the case that a shipment is undeliverable, refused, or delivered to an incorrect address (incorrect zip code, missing apartment/suite/office number/name, etc.) due to customer error, the customer will be charged for both the original shipment charges and the re-shipment charges.
- For customers who select to cancel their returned orders, the order will be subject to a restocking fee. Shipping costs cannot be refunded.
- Refused merchandise at time of delivery will incur return freight charges in addition to the applicable restocking fee. Please note that is the customers responsibility to have the merchandise shipped back..
- Refunds will be honored once the merchandise is accounted and received in saleable condition.
- No returns or claims may be made on installed material.
- All credit card refunds will be applied to the card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles (about one month) for the credit to appear on your statement.
Please check with us before returning any package. If the product is sent to the wrong warehouse, you will be responsible for any forwarding expense. Our Corporate headquarters are in San Carlos, CA. Please check with us first to verify where the product was shipped from.
IF THE PRODUCT WAS SHIPPED FROM THE SAN CARLOS LOCATION, carefully package the merchandise, using the original packing as a guide. Send Prepaid and fully insured to:
AT&S Artistic Tile and Stone
830 Bransten Road
San Carlos, CA 94070
IMPORTANT! AT&S does not stock Pool Tile. ALL Pool Tile is Special Order from the factory! DO NOT RETURN POOL TILE TO AT&S! Because the factories have multiple warehouses, the product must be returned to the appropriate warehouse. We will notify you of the return address once we have confirmation from the factory that the return will be accepted.
IMPORTANT: You must ship your return INSURED. If we receive your return broken, we will be unable to issue refund or credit.
Things to remember:
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee any package sent back to us without a tracking number. This includes packages sent via USPS to an international or overseas destination. Therefore, we recommend that you choose a shipping method with a tracking number. If a returned package is lost or damaged on its way back to us, you are reponsible for filing a claim with the carrier.