Fila PRW-200 Quart
Weight: 2.4 lbs
- All Absorbent Natural Stone, Quarry Tile, And Terracotta
- ECO-FRIENDLY: WATER-BASED.
- DOES NOT ALTER THE MATERIAL’S NATURAL COLOR AND FINISH.
- FACILITATES THE POST CONSTRUCTION CLEAN SO THE APPROPRIATE SEALER MAY BE APPLIED WITHOUT DIFFICULTY.
- VOC FREE: CONTRIBUTES TOWARDS LEED CREDITS.
- Protects the surface against grout, construction dirt, and mortar stains.
- Makes grout cleanup easy.
- Reduces grout drying time.
- Forms an invisible, protective barrier resistant to moisture and stains while allowing water vapor to escape.
- Ideal for absorbent materials: natural and reconstructed stone, terracotta and quarry tile.
HOW TO USE IT
Ready to use, no dilution necessary. Instructions:
Apply an even coat of FILAPRW200 with a paintbrush or lambswool applicator.
Avoid surface pooling.Make sure the product covers the edges of the material.The surface may be grouted 4 hours after the product application.After the grout is cured, clean the surface and apply a protective sealer.Do not use FILAPRW200 on ceramic tile, polished porcelain or non porous materials.
Before full application, test FILAPRW200 on a small, inconspicuous area of the surface or loose sample to check for any changes in color. Do not apply the product outdoors if rain is in the forecast.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.