Fila Cleanall - Gallon
Weight: 9.7 lbs
CLEANALL Professional All Surfaces Cleaner
what it's for
- Professional All Surfaces Cleaner, Gently cleans all wall and floor coverings.
- Safe for delicate surfaces.
- Highly concentrated, can be diluted according to use
- Pleasantly Scented, When Diluted 1: 200 doesn't leave a residue.
- Ideal for Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Let, Wood, Laminates
All purpose floor cleaner for terracotta, porcelain stoneware, glazed ceramic tiles, quarry tiles, concrete, wood, natural stone, granite, agglomerates, tumbled marble, pebbles and cobblestones.
WHAT'S IT FOR:
• A gentle detergent for all floors
• Safe for pretreated and sensitive surfaces
• Essential for after installation cleaning of acid sensitive material such as polished natural stone or polish agglomerates
• Cleans without damaging the surface
• When highly diluted (1:200) it leaves no residues and does not require rinsing.
• Highly concentrated: can be diluted according to use.
• Highly biodegradable
• Ideal for the maintenance of waxed surfaces.
• Diluted min. 1:200 can be used with a floor cleaning machine
• Ideal for laminated surfaces
How it is used
Dilution: as required ? from 1:30 to 1:200.
1. Maintenance: dilute to 1:200 (1 oz per gal water) used with a floor cleaning machine. Does not require rinsing.
2. For very dirty floors, dilute to 1:301:50, then clean the surface with a cloth and scrubbing brush. Remove dirt and rinse.
3. For after installation cleaning, dilute 1:30 and spread with a single disc professional cleaner with a soft disc (white or beige) or a floor scrubbing brush. Remove the residue with a
vacuum drier or cloths. Rinse thoroughly.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.