Terra Tile Safety Stepnose 12x12
Weight: 25.2 lbs
Terracotta is Italian for cooked earth. Real terracotta tiles have been used as a beautiful yet durable building material since antiquity. Unglazed and made from raw clay, their natural earth tone permeates the entire body of each tile.
Created from a unique extrusion process and fired to exacting specifications, TerraTile is a highly dense, durable tile with an even color throughout.
You can subject them to heavy traffic, and even use cleansers without causing any damage.
Tile floor and paving products are some of the longest lasting products available. A recent study conducted by the Tile Council of North America found tile to be the best value among competing floor covering products based specifically on the price and longevity of the product.
• Unfired production clay is reground into subsequent product batches.
• No waste water results from the manufacturing process.
• Heat given off from the kilns is recovered and re-used as a heat source for the dryers.
• All fired ware which is not packaged as 1st quality product is re-ground, categorized by color, and becomes an integral ingredient for subsequent product batches.
• Cartons contain the highest % of recycled material available. All cartons are recyclable.
Install tiles from multiple random packs at the same time. Packs should be selected at random from multiple pallets where possible.
Follow the recommended grout gaps as shown in the specifications above.
• Install tiles with underside fixing ribs all running in the same direction wherever possible.
• Flexible 1/2 inch expansion or movement joints should be installed along restrained perimeters of installed area, around rigid interruptions, and every 13 to 16 feet across an expanse of floor or paving. Or follow local standards when available.
Note: For clarification of any point please contact us.
No claim for product defects can be considered after installation.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.