Fila Fob - Quart
Weight: 2.4 lbs
SOLVENT BASED SEALER IDEAL FOR
- Porous Unpolished Natural Stone, Concrete, Terracotta And Quarry Tile
- LONG LASTING PROTECTION
- DOES NOT YELLOW OR DISCOLOR OVER TIME.
- UV RESISTANT.
- CERTIFIED SAFE IN FOOD PREPARATION AREAS.
- DOES NOT ALTER THE FROST RESISTANCE OF TERRACOTTA.
- PFOA FREE: NON CARCINOGENIC.
WHAT IT'S FOR
- Natural look, penetrating sealer that protects porous, unpolished natural stone, concrete, terracotta and quarry tile against stains.
- Forms an invisible, protective barrier resistant to moisture and stains while allowing water vapor to escape.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Ideal for the treatment of concrete and quarry tile.
- Perfect for honed marble, limestone and travertine.
HOW TO USE IT
Ready to use, no dilution necessary. Instructions:
On a clean and dry surface, first apply a coat of HYDROREP as a primer.The following day, apply FILAFOB with a large paint brush or roller.Wait 24 hours before use.Alternatively: Apply two coats of FILAFOB allowing for 24 hours between coats.Indoor surfaces:
Do not apply FILAFOB on a previously waxed surface. Before full application, test the product on a small, inconspicuous area of the surface or loose sample to check for any discoloration. Do not apply FILAFOB outdoors if rain is in the forecast.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.