Fila Stoneclean - Gallon
Weight: 9.7 lbs
STONECLEAN Professional Natural Stone Cleaner
what it's for
- Gently cleans all natural stone, wall and floor coverings.
- Safe for pretreated and delicate surfaces.
- Essential in the post-installation cleaning of acid sensitive materials such as marble, limestone and travertine.
- Does not damage delicate surfaces.
- Ideal for maintaining waxed and laminated surfaces.
- Highly concentrated – can be diluted according to use.
- When diluted 1:200, it does not leave a residue, does not require rinsing and can be used in floor cleaning machines.
- Pleasantly scented.
All purpose floor cleaner for terracotta, porcelain stoneware, glazed ceramic tiles, quarry tiles, concrete, wood, natural stone, granite, agglomerates, tumbled marble, pebbles and cobblestones.
WHAT'S IT FOR:
• A gentle detergent for all floors
• Safe for pretreated and sensitive surfaces
• Essential for after installation cleaning of acid sensitive material such as polished natural stone or polish agglomerates
• Cleans without damaging the surface
• When highly diluted (1:200) it leaves no residues and does not require rinsing.
• Highly concentrated: can be diluted according to use.
• Highly biodegradable
• Ideal for the maintenance of waxed surfaces.
• Diluted min. 1:200 can be used with a floor cleaning machine
• Ideal for laminated surfaces
How it is used
Dilution: as required ? from 1:30 to 1:200.
1. Maintenance: dilute to 1:200 (1 oz per gal water) used with a floor cleaning machine. Does not require rinsing.
2. For very dirty floors, dilute to 1:301:50, then clean the surface with a cloth and scrubbing brush. Remove dirt and rinse.
3. For after installation cleaning, dilute 1:30 and spread with a single disc professional cleaner with a soft disc (white or beige) or a floor scrubbing brush. Remove the residue with a
vacuum drier or cloths. Rinse thoroughly.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.