Alpha WG0800 Vetro 8" Glass Diamond Blade
Weight: 0.8 lbs
Alpha Vetro Glass Diamond Blade 8"
Alpha Vetro Glass Diamond Blade
- Premium quality wet glass cutting blades
- 4-3/8" blade - 7/8", 20mm arbor; 1/32, 1mm thickness
- 7", 8", 10" blades - 5/8" arbor; 1/16, 1.6mm thickness
- Designed for high-speed wet cutting of glass
- Equipped with a smooth continuous diamond rim and bond hardness best suited for glass and hard vitreous materials to provide cuts with minimal chipping
- Excellent choice for plunge cutting, trimming near the edges of glass and for cutting an internal radius
- Must be used wet and when the 4-3/8” size is used on the AWS-110 Wet Stone Cutter it provides a portable dust-free solution to cutting thick glass
- Cut with minimal chipping even near the edges of glass
- Waste is kept to a minimum creating a cutting solution that is quite cost-effective
- The AlphaŽ Vetro is the ideal blade for the glass contractor looking for a high-speed, portable, long-lasting cutting solution
- For use on standard tile saws only
|Part #||Size||Thickness||Max RPM||Arbors(s)|
|WG0438||4-3/8"||.039" (1.0mm)||13,200||7/8" 20mm|
Sold by the: Each
Units per Box: 1
Weight each: 0.8 lbs.
Weight per Box: 0.8 lbs.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.